Mini Roast Beef Sandwiches
Prepare these sandwiches up to 8 hours in advance, but don't add the avocado slices until ready to serve to prevent them from turning brown.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) container cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 8 (4-inch) miniature pita rounds, cut in half
- 4 to 6 large green leaf lettuce leaves, torn
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1. Stir together cream cheese and horseradish until well blended.
- 2. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly inside pita halves (about 2 tsp. each). Stuff pita halves evenly with lettuce, roast beef, onion slices, and avocado slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note