Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 piece(s) mini Nilla Wafers
- 8 ounce(s) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 24 mini Nilla Wafers
- 1 8-oz package reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup pureed beets, canned or steamed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven at 300°F. Line a 12-cup mini-muffin tin with paper liners. Place a Nilla Wafer into each muffin cup.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add the egg white and vanilla, and mix well. On low speed, beat in sour cream until just combined. Reserve 1 cup of the batter and set aside for the swirl or simply beat in the beets and cocoa powder for an all-red cheesecake.
- For the swirl, fill each muffin cup halfway with the white batter. Spoon a dot of the red batter on top of each, and with the tip of a knife, swirl the red batter in.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges of the cheesecake begin to firm while the center is still soft. Remove cheesecakes from the oven and cool in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rabbit214 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts