Super moist! I didnt add raisins but did add crystallized ginger. Yummy...
Mini Pumpkin Spice Loaves
These mini-pumpkin bread loaves are flavored with cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg, filled with golden raisins, and topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting. If you're giving the loaves as gifts, you can put the frosting in a separate container for easier packaging.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream Cheese Icing
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
- Combine flour and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add pecans and raisins, tossing to coat. Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with pumpkin, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Stir in vanilla.
- Spoon batter into 12 greased and floured 5" x 3" mini loaf pans. (We tested with Anolon nonstick 6-cavity mini loaf pans, filling each cup 2/3 full.) Bake at 325° for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on a wire rack 10 minutes, remove from pans, and let cool completely. Frost loaves with Cream Cheese Icing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note