mini pumpkin pie croissants
Community Recipe from
- Yield: 32 mini pumpkin pie croissants
- 2 tubes of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling
- 4 oz. (1/2 block) softened cream cheese
- One cup of canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1-2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3-4 tablespoons sugar (granulated or powdered)
- Sugar & Spice
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie
- Unroll each crescent roll and slice in half lengthwise.
- Beat together the cream cheese, canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and sugar until fluffy.
- Spread about 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons of filling over each crescent roll.
- Roll up, starting with the wider end.
- Stir together the additional sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Roll each mini pumpkin pie croissant in the sugar/spice mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at *375 for 13-15 minutes until lightly browned and baked through. (I use baking stones, so baking times may vary.)
- Adjust the sugar and/or spice to your particular tastes - you can make these as sweet or spicy as you like! These are best served warm from the oven and can be served with ice cream or whipped cream, too!
- Original recipe found at shakentogetherlife.com.
- Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plu
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
mini pumpkin pie croissants Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries