Mini Pumpkin Pecan Orange Soaked Cakes
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 can(s) pecans chopped
- 1 package(s) spice cake mix
- 1 can(s) pumpkin
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- orange syrup recipes below
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 2 6-inch mini Bundt pans. Sprinkle nuts over bottom.
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin, vegetable oil and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat on low for about 30 seconds or until blended. Beat fir 4 min. on medium speed. Spoon about 1/2 cup into each mold.
- Bake 20-25 min. Remove from oven. Carefully pat down dome of each cake with back of spoon. Let cool in pans for 5 min. Invert cakes onto cooling racks. Poke holes in cakes with toothpick, spoon a tablespoon of orange syrup over each cake. Allow syrup to soak in.
- For orange syrup: place 1/4 cup of butter, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 T water and 2 t grated orange peel in small saucepan, bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in 2 T orange juice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Pumpkin Pecan Orange Soaked Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes