I made these cheesecakes for Thanksgiving and everyone loved them. I would make again. I made the recipe as is.
Mini pumpkin cheesecakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Ginger snap Crumbs
- 4 tablespoon(s) Butter or margarine Melted
- 12 ounce(s) Reduced -fat cream cheese Softened
- 1 can(s) Pumpkin puree
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) Plus 2Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1 cup(s) Low fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dry cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- The last 4 ingredients make the topping.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine ginger snap cookies and melted butter in bowl.
- Press 2 tbs. crumb mixture in the bottom of PAPER lined cupcake tin.
- Bake 10 min. Or until crumb crust begins to brown.
- Purée cream cheese, pumpkin purée , eggs, brown sugar, flour, ginger, cinnamon,nutmeg, salt and allspice in blender or food processor until smooth. Divide mixture equally among paper liners. Bake 15 minutes, or until set. Let cheesecakes cool in pAper liners. For best favors refrigerate for 12 hours up to 2 days.
- To make cocoa source cream topping
- Combine sour cream, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla in small bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Garnish each cheesecake with a dollop of cocoa sour cream just before serving. Dust lightly with cocoa powder.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jumpseat747 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note