Community Recipe from
- 1.2 cup(s) milk
- 1.2 cube(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry active yeast
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2.2 pound(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 3.5 ounce(s) butter, softened
- 14 ounce(s) ham, shredded
- 18 ounce(s) gouda cheese, shredded
- 25 ounce(s) mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) pepperoni, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl combine milk, water, flour, yeast, oil, salt and sugar. Knead the dough for 15 min until smooth and fluffy and doesn’t stick to a bowl.
- 2. Cover the dough with kithen towel and leave in a warm place to rise for at least 40 min.
- 3. When the dough is doubled, take out on a floured work sourface. Divide into 3 quarters.
- 4. Roll out each of the 3 balls with a rolling pin and use flour to prevent sticking. Spread pizza filling evenly on top of each rectangle.
- 5. Prepare filling in a bowl by combining egg yolk, sour cream, cheese and butter. First spread ketchup on each rectangle, spread filling over and toss ham, pepperoni and mushrooms equally. Sprinkle with oregano.
- 6. Roll up the filling inside the dough starting from ends. Roll the dough with your hands in jally roll fashion until you finish the entire rectangle of dough.
- 7. Cut the rolled dough into individual rolls with knife, making each pizza roll 3 cm /1 ½ inches/ thick.
- 8. Place in greased baking sheet and leave to rise for 30 min before baking.
- 9. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 min at 180 degree C /356 F/ until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MediterranBites and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes