Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.2 cup(s) milk
- 1.2 cube(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry active yeast
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2.2 pound(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 3.5 ounce(s) butter, softened
- 14 ounce(s) ham, shredded
- 18 ounce(s) gouda cheese, shredded
- 25 ounce(s) mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) pepperoni, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl combine milk, water, flour, yeast, oil, salt and sugar. Knead the dough for 15 min until smooth and fluffy and doesn’t stick to a bowl.
- 2. Cover the dough with kithen towel and leave in a warm place to rise for at least 40 min.
- 3. When the dough is doubled, take out on a floured work sourface. Divide into 3 quarters.
- 4. Roll out each of the 3 balls with a rolling pin and use flour to prevent sticking. Spread pizza filling evenly on top of each rectangle.
- 5. Prepare filling in a bowl by combining egg yolk, sour cream, cheese and butter. First spread ketchup on each rectangle, spread filling over and toss ham, pepperoni and mushrooms equally. Sprinkle with oregano.
- 6. Roll up the filling inside the dough starting from ends. Roll the dough with your hands in jally roll fashion until you finish the entire rectangle of dough.
- 7. Cut the rolled dough into individual rolls with knife, making each pizza roll 3 cm /1 ½ inches/ thick.
- 8. Place in greased baking sheet and leave to rise for 30 min before baking.
- 9. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 min at 180 degree C /356 F/ until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MediterranBites and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note