Mini Penne with Carrots and Cherry Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) mini penne
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 cup(s) carrots, cut in half rounds
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 leaves basil, torn
- 1/2 cup(s) grated cheese
- 1 can(s) mushrooms, optional
- Cook pasta while sautéing onions and carrots in oil until slightly browned. Add tomatoes and mushrooms and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain pasta, reserve 1/2 cup of water. Add pasta and water to skillet and cook an additional minute. Top with basil and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianejw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note