Mini Penne with Carrots and Cherry Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) mini penne
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 cup(s) carrots, cut in half rounds
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 leaves basil, torn
- 1/2 cup(s) grated cheese
- 1 can(s) mushrooms, optional
- Cook pasta while sautéing onions and carrots in oil until slightly browned. Add tomatoes and mushrooms and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain pasta, reserve 1/2 cup of water. Add pasta and water to skillet and cook an additional minute. Top with basil and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianejw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes