These are delicious! They're the first dessert to be cleared out whenever I bring them to a party or family gathering. Perfect sweetness, lots of pecan taste, easy to make. Make these today!
Mini Pecan Pies
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Jan Gautro, Laura Zapalowski
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
Cool: 30 Minutes
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) packages frozen tart shells
- Garnish: currants
- 1. Preheat oven to 350º. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- 2. Stir together sugar and corn syrup in a medium bowl. Stir in pecans, eggs, and next 3 ingredients.
- 3. Spoon about 1/4 cup pecan mixture into each tart shell. Place tart shells on a large baking sheet.
- 4. Bake at 350º for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks, and let cool completely (about 30 minutes). Garnish with currants, if desired. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note