Mini Pecan Pie Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 2/3 cup(s) margarine or butter softened
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cinammon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) magic baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Either grease and flour 24 mini muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs and butter until smooth. Add brown sugar and beat.
- Then add dry ingredients.
- Fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 350 degrees fro 18 to 22 minutes. Cool on wire racks when done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ScottWhite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Pecan Pie Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Nuts
More Recipes for Main Dishes