Mini PB&J Cupcakes
This recipe uses Peanut Butter-Cream Cheese Frosting
Yield: Makes 35 mini cupcakes (serving size: 1 mini cupcake)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 180
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 3.9g
- Carbohydrate: 26.0g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 128mg
- Calcium: 25mg
- 1 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups grape jelly, plus more for garnish
- 2 batches Peanut Butter-Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place 35 miniature muffin cup liners in miniature muffin tin.
- 2. Place flours in a medium bowl. Sift sugar, baking soda, and salt into bowl.
- 3. Whisk butter and oil in a bowl. Add buttermilk and next 3 ingredients (through vanilla), whisking until well-combined. Add dry ingredients to wet.
- 4. Fill liners three-quarters full, and bake in middle of oven about 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; transfer cupcakes to a wire rack to cool.
- 5. Pipe about 1 tablespoon of grape jelly into tops of cupcakes with a round-tipped pastry bag.
- 6. Pipe frosting onto cakes with a star-tipped pastry bag. Garnish with a dollop of jelly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings