1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place 35 miniature muffin cup liners in miniature muffin tin.
2. Place flours in a medium bowl. Sift sugar, baking soda, and salt into bowl.
3. Whisk butter and oil in a bowl. Add buttermilk and next 3 ingredients (through vanilla), whisking until well-combined. Add dry ingredients to wet.
4. Fill liners three-quarters full, and bake in middle of oven about 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; transfer cupcakes to a wire rack to cool.
5. Pipe about 1 tablespoon of grape jelly into tops of cupcakes with a round-tipped pastry bag.
6. Pipe frosting onto cakes with a star-tipped pastry bag. Garnish with a dollop of jelly.