Mini Paleo Egg Bites
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 Organic Omega 3 Eggs whisked
- 1 pound(s) Organic Turkey Sausage browned
- 2 Green Onions chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown the turkey sausage in a medium size pan, making sure to break up chunks. Whisk eggs in a large bowl, add the chopped onions, almond milk and ground turkey (you can drain or not drain the fat, I'd recommend not draining for some good Paleo fat, depending on the turkey sausage you got). Remember to add some salt and pepper
- Lightly grease muffin pan and pour mixture into cups, bake for 20-25 minutes and enjoy!
- These store very well in a ziplock freezer bag, I few days in the fridge and a month or so in the freezer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laurenmouchou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note