- 36 commercial prebaked miniature phyllo dough shells
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon Kahlúa (coffee-flavored liqueur)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) block-style fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons toffee bits (such as Skor)
- calories 55
- caloriesfromfat 38 %
- fat 2.3 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- monofat 0.9 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 1.5 g
- carbohydrate 6.5 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 10 mg
- iron 0.1 mg
- sodium 47 mg
- calcium 10 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place 1 phyllo shell into each of 36 miniature muffin cups.
Combine coffee granules, hot water, and Kahlúa in a small bowl. Place coffee mixture, sugar, and the next 5 ingredients (sugar through egg) in a food processor; process until smooth. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each shell; discard the remaining filling. Sprinkle cheesecakes evenly with toffee bits.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until set. Remove from pans, and cool on a wire rack.