Mini Mocha Cheesecakes from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) espresso powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 9 chocolate wafer cookies (such as Famous)
- whipped cream for serving
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees. Line 9 standard muffin cups with cupcake liners. In a food processor, combine cottage cheese, eggs, confectioner's sugar, cocoa powder, flour, espresso powder and vanilla. Process until smooth, 4 minutes, scraping down sides as needed. Divide mixture among cups and place 1 cookie on top of each. Bake until fillings are set and cookies soften, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool to room temperature in pan on a wire rack, then refrigerate at least 1 1/2 hours, or covered up to 3 days. To serve, invert cheesecakes onto a plate and peel off the liners. Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- CALORIES: 174 FAT: 2g (sat:1g) PROTEIN: 9g CARB: 30g FIBER: 1g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Mocha Cheesecakes from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts