Mini Mexican Chocolate Cheesecakes
More From Coastal Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
Cool: 30 Minutes
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 (9-ounce) package chocolate wafers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 (4-ounce) semisweet or bittersweet chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Garnish: fresh raspberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place cookies in a food processor; pulse until fine crumbs form. Add sugar and next 3 ingredients; pulse until well blended. Press about 2 tablespoons crumb mixture into 24 greased muffin cups.
- 2. Heat cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Add chocolate and cook, stirring constantly, until melted.
- 3. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in condensed milk and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed and scraping down sides with a spatula. Add chocolate mixture, beating until blended. Pour batter over prepared crusts.
- 4. Bake 15 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and chill 2 hours or until ready to serve. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note