- 1 (9-ounce) package chocolate wafers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 (4-ounce) semisweet or bittersweet chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Garnish: fresh raspberries
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°. Place cookies in a food processor; pulse until fine crumbs form. Add sugar and next 3 ingredients; pulse until well blended. Press about 2 tablespoons crumb mixture into 24 greased muffin cups.
Heat cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Add chocolate and cook, stirring constantly, until melted.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in condensed milk and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed and scraping down sides with a spatula. Add chocolate mixture, beating until blended. Pour batter over prepared crusts.
Bake 15 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and chill 2 hours or until ready to serve. Garnish, if desired.