Mini Mediterranean Turkey Meatloaves
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion minced
- 1/4 cup(s) + 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 cucumber peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 vine ripened tomato chopped
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chopped
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil then spray well with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, feta cheese, kalamata olives, parsley, red onion, 2 Tablespoons hummus, garlic, dried basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix until just combined.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal-sized portions then form into loaves and place on prepared baking sheet. Spread 1 Tablespoon remaining hummus over each loaf then bake for 18-20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients in a bowl. Spoon over cooked meatloaves then serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Mediterranean Turkey Meatloaves Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes