A quick lunch or dinner is just 20 minutes away with these delicious mini pizzas.
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Crush tomatoes with garlic and black pepper in a small bowl.
3. Arrange 4 pitas on a large rimmed baking sheet; brush both sides of pita with oil. Top pitas with equal amounts of the tomato mixture, feta, olives, and bell peppers.
4. Bake 7-8 minutes or until edges are golden.
5. Remove pitas from oven; top each with 1/4 cup arugula.
6. Drizzle with additional oil, if desired. Serve.
If you aren't a fan of arugula, you can top the pizzas with baby spinach or other favorite ingredients.
Go to Full Version of