Mini Mediterranean Pizzas
A quick lunch or dinner is just 20 minutes away with these delicious mini pizzas.
More From Health
Total: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 274
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Sugars: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sodium: 608mg
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 6-inch whole-wheat pitas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup halved, pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup roasted bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Crush tomatoes with garlic and black pepper in a small bowl.
- 3. Arrange 4 pitas on a large rimmed baking sheet; brush both sides of pita with oil. Top pitas with equal amounts of the tomato mixture, feta, olives, and bell peppers.
- 4. Bake 7-8 minutes or until edges are golden.
- 5. Remove pitas from oven; top each with 1/4 cup arugula.
- 6. Drizzle with additional oil, if desired. Serve.
If you aren't a fan of arugula, you can top the pizzas with baby spinach or other favorite ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note