- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 6-inch whole-wheat pitas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup halved, pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup roasted bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
- calories 274
- fat 8.9 g
- satfat 3.5 g
- monofat 4.5 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- cholesterol 17 mg
- protein 10 g
- carbohydrate 29 g
- sugars 5 g
- fiber 1 g
- sodium 608 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Crush tomatoes with garlic and black pepper in a small bowl.
Arrange 4 pitas on a large rimmed baking sheet; brush both sides of pita with oil. Top pitas with equal amounts of the tomato mixture, feta, olives, and bell peppers.
Bake 7-8 minutes or until edges are golden.
Remove pitas from oven; top each with 1/4 cup arugula.
Drizzle with additional oil, if desired. Serve.
If you aren't a fan of arugula, you can top the pizzas with baby spinach or other favorite ingredients.