Six individual sized meat loaves
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Fat Free egg substitute
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 package(s) onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1 box(es) Stove Top Stuffing
- Soak stuffing in 1 cup water until soft. Combine all ingredients and divide into six portions. Shape each portion into an oval mini loaf. Place loaves in a sprayed baking dish & bake 35 minutes @ 350 degrees. (6 servings at 5 points each)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mpwilson135 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note