Mini Manchego-Tomato Chutney Tartlets
For these delicious tartlets, I like to use Alecia's Tomato Chutney, an Alabama-made product worth ordering. (Call 205/352-4900 or visit www.aleciaschutney.com.) Mango chutney is a relatively close alternative to this zesty preserve. Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 5 minutes.
- 1 (1.9-ounce) package frozen mini phyllo pastry shells
- 1 cup finely grated manchego or Mahón cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons tomato chutney or mango chutney
- Garnish: fresh marjoram leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange phyllo shells on a baking sheet. Divide grated cheese evenly among shells, and top each with a rounded 12 teaspoonful of chutney.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 5 to 8 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with a few small marjoram leaves, if desired, and serve tartlets hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers