Mini Lemon Tarts from the AJC
Use the Cream Cheese Pastry for Tarts and Cookies Recipe to make these tarts.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cream cheese pastry
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 lemons zest and juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) low-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 24-cup mini-muffin pan. Roll one circle of Cream Cheese Pastry dough out to a 8-by-12-inch rectangle. Using a
- 2 1/2-inch cutter, cut out 12 rounds of pastry, gathering scraps and rerolling as needed. Gently press one round into each muffin pan. Repeat with second circle of dough.
- Make filling by whisking sugar, eggs, lemon zest and juice and sour cream in a medium bowl.
- Pour a teaspoon into each pastry-lined muffin cup. Bake tarts 15 minutes or until pastry turns golden. Remove from oven and allow tarts to cool in pan for 10 minutes. Then remove tarts to wire rack and allow to cool completely before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Lemon Tarts from the AJC Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts