Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 tomatoes sliced 1/4 "
- 4 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Italian Seasoning
- 24 ravioli
- 1 pound(s) mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano grated
- 1 bunch(es) basil confetti chopped
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Arrange tomato slices on a rack set over a sheet pan and drizzle with about 2 tablespoons EVOO. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and roast until tender and caramelized, about 45 minutes. Reserve.
- While tomatoes are roasting, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt it and cook ravioli to package directions and drain.
- Raise oven temp to 375°F.
- Build mini lasagnas in the cups of a muffin tin - start with a ravioli, a roasted tomato, a sprinkle of mozzarella, a sprinkle of parm, 1 basil leaf, and repeat once. Reserve remaining basil leaves.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted, about 10-15 minutes. Thinly slice the remaining basil for garnish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MeganBro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Lazagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers