Mini lace cups
1992 McCalls Favorite Christmas Ideas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) almonds ground
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) instant coffee powder
- chocolate covered coffee beans
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease and flour two large baking sheets, set aside.
- 2. In large skillet, place almonds, 1/4c sugar, the butter, milk and flour. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until butter melts and mixture thickens slightly; keep warm.
- 3. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of batter, 2 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets, allowing only six cookies per baking sheet. Bake cookies, six at a time, 5 minutes, or until golden. Remove baking sheet from oven; cool cookies 1 minute. With metal spatula, quickly and gently loosen each cookie; fit each into a 1 3/4 in muffin pan, forming a mini-cup. (if cookie hardens while fitting into pan, heat in warm oven to soften slightly). Prepare baking sheets; repeat with remaining batter. When cookies harden, remove from pans; store in an airtight container.
- 4. Just before serving, make filling; In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients (minus the whole beans); at high speed, beat until stiff peaks form when beaters are raised. Place whipped-cream mixture in pastry bag fitted with star tip; pipe into each cookie-cup. Garnish each cookie with a chocolate-covered coffee bean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NurseELB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini lace cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies