These were good. Quick and easy. My teenager loved them but without the mayo mixture.
Mini Ham Sandwiches
Photo: Johnny Autry and Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr
For a quick appetizer, serve Mini Ham Sandwiches at your next gathering, or serve these simple ham sandwiches as a hearty accompaniment to your favorite soup.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 2 sandwiches)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 282
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Sodium: 539mg
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 8 (1-ounce) Hawaiian rolls
- 4 ounces reduced-sodium thinly sliced ham (such as Boar's Head)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine chives, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard. Cut Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally, cutting to, but not through, other side. Place rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet; bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until golden. Spread cut sides evenly with mayonnaise mixture. Divide ham evenly among bottoms of rolls. Cover with roll tops; cut into individual rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note