Mini Ham Sandwiches
Community Recipe from
- 24 Hawaiian bread dinner rolls
- 1/2 pound(s) thin-sliced ham from the deli
- 1/2 pound(s) swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) spray butter
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix together dried minced onion, poppy seeds, butter,and mustard.
- Slice dinner rolls in half. Cut ham and swiss cheese to fit the dinner rolls. Top bottom half with ham and swiss. Brush inside top half with butter mixture. Assemble sandwich. Brush top of assembled sandwich with butter mixture. Place sandwich on a lightly sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake sandwiches for 20 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by deeprox and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Ham Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes