Mini Ham-and-Cheese Frittatas
Both little and big kids will enjoy these cheesy egg bites. Store leftover frittatas in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
Yield: 8 adult servings (serving size: 2 frittatas)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 118
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 9.3g
- Carbohydrate: 9.3g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 79mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 178mg
- Calcium: 42mg
- 2 cups finely chopped peeled baking potato (about 2 medium)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) diced extralean ham
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 7 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Place potato in a saucepan; cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 7 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
- 3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add potato and salt; cook 7 minutes or until potato is lightly browned.
- 4. Combine potato, ham, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into 16 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pans on a wire rack 5 minutes; remove from pans.
- For baby: Serve a cooled frittata in a small bowl or on a rimmed plate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch