Mini Grilled Steak and Gorgonzola Pizzas
More From Southern Living BBQ on Tour
Charcoal Grill: 15 Minutes
Gas Grill: 10 Minutes
Stand: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 505
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 36g
- Carbohydrate: 45g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 906mg
- Calcium: 210mg
- 1 (1- to 1 1/4-lb.) BEEF Top Sirloin Steak (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 red Bartlett pear, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 4 (6- to 7-inch-round) flatbreads
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups fresh arugula
- 1. Preheat a charcoal grill to medium, ash-covered coals or a gas grill to 300° to 350° (medium) heat. Grill steak on a charcoal grill, without grill lid, 13 to 16 minutes, or on a gas grill, covered with grill lid, 8 to 13 minutes. Remove from grill, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, divide pear slices and cheese among flatbreads.
- 3. Grill flatbreads on a charcoal grill, without grill lid, 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly toasted and cheese begins to melt, or on a gas grill, covered with grill lid, 2 minutes or until lightly toasted and cheese begins to melt.
- 4. Whisk together vinegar and olive oil in a medium bowl. Add arugula, tossing to coat.
- 5. Carve steak into thin strips. Divide steak among flatbreads. Top with arugula mixture. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper to taste, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note