Mini Grilled Chicken Clubs
Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 5 minutes; Total time: 20 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 233
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 52mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 325mg
- Calcium: 127mg
- 1 small zucchini, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for grill
- 4 chicken cutlets (3/4 pound total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 small sandwich rolls, cut into thirds crosswise
- 1 small tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 1. Combine zucchini, garlic, basil, Parmesan, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon oil in a food processor; process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl.
- 2. Preheat a lightly oiled grill over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper; grill until golden and cooked through (about 4-5 minutes). Transfer to a cutting board; slice in half. Toast cut sides of rolls on grill until golden on one side (about 1 minute).
- 3. Top bottoms of rolls with half of chicken and pesto; top with middle piece of roll. Layer rolls with remaining half of ingredients and tomato slices. Top with remaining part of roll. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This