Mini Grilled- Cheese Hearts
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Sodium: 432mg
- 16 slices firm white sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups (about 4 oz.) shredded Cheddar
- 1/4 cup bottled sweet pepper relish
- Preheat oven to 200°F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Lightly mist a griddle or large skillet with cooking spray.
- Use a 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut three hearts from each slice of bread. Lightly brush both sides of bread with butter.
- Place about 1 1/2 tsp. cheese in center of half of hearts. Use fingers to spread cheese and lightly pack it down, following shape of hearts. Top cheese with about 1/4 tsp. relish and season with pepper. Place remaining hearts on top of filling, lightly pressing down to form firm, well-shaped sandwiches.
- Working in batches, cook sandwiches on griddle or in skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Use a small spatula to carefully flip sandwiches over. Place finished sandwiches on lined baking sheet and keep warm in oven until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches