Mini German Pancakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Blend first five ingredients in a blender. Be sure to smooth out any flour lumps.
- -Blend in butter a little at a time.
- -Grease muffin tins well and fill slightly less than half-full.
- -Bake for 15 minutes, or until puffy and golden on top. The crater will form on its own.
- -Add your favorite toppings. And a dusting of powdered sugar. (So
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TheMasterChef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini German Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch