Mini Fruit-and-Yogurt Parfaits
Light and healthy, single-serving Mini Fruit-and-Yogurt Parfaits combine granola, yogurt, pomegranate seeds, fresh pineapple, and blueberries, and are perfect for breakfast or a snack.
More From Coastal Living
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups finely diced fresh pineapple
- 2 (4- to 6-ounce) containers fresh blueberries
- 3 cups vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups prepared granola cereal
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1. Stir together lime juice and honey in a large bowl. Stir in pineapple and blueberries.
- 2. Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into 6 (8-ounce) jars or glasses, and sprinkle each with 1/4 cup granola. Top each with 1/3 cup pineapple mixture. Add 1/4 cup yogurt to each glass, and sprinkle each with about 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This