Need the Strawberry Pico de Galleo recipe also.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) country style hash browns thawed
- 1 can(s) HEB diced tomatoes with green chiles drained
- 1 cup(s) HEB shredded mexican blend cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup(s) HEB real eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) HEB lowfat milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Spray a 12 muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3. Place 1 tbl each of hash browns, tomatoes, and cheese in each muffin cup.
- 4. In a large bowl, stir together eggs, real eggs, milk and garlic powder.
- 5. Pour egg mixture into each muffin cup until 3/4 full.
- 6. Sprinkle remaining cheese over eggs.
- 7. Bake 15 mins or until eggs are cooked through. Salt and pepper to taste. Top with Starwberry Pico.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Frittatas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments