Fabulous! Tasted Great. I did not have any potato so I left that out and at the end I topped them all with shredded cheese. Will be making again!! It felt like a really fancy treat, but they were very easy and inexpensive to make. Would also be great to make when you have guests for breakfast, you just pop them in the oven and you are done.
Photo: Ryan Benyi: Styling: Lynn Miller
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 337
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 465mg
- Sodium: 1531mg
- 6 slices ham
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small potato, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 8 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Mist a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Cut each slice of ham in half and press 1 piece into each cup.
- 2. Warm oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook potato, stirring, until softened and golden, about 5 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes longer. Season with salt and divide among muffin cups.
- 3. In a large measuring cup, whisk together eggs, milk and 1/4 tsp. salt. Pour egg mixture into muffin cups so each one is about half full. Bake until eggs are cooked through, about 15 minutes. Let stand on a wire cooling rack for 5 minutes. Remove frittatas from muffin tin and serve warm, or let cool completely and serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note