Mini Eggplant Crêpes with Marinara Sauce
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 medium eggplants
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Marinara Sauce
- Peel and cut eggplants into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place in a large bowl; add water to cover, and sprinkle with salt. Let stand 1 hour. Drain eggplant, and pat dry between paper towels.
- Brown eggplant, in batches, in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute on each side. Drain on paper towels.
- Stir together ricotta cheese and next 6 ingredients.
- Place 1 tablespoon mixture in center of each eggplant slice, and roll up.
- Spread half of Marinara Sauce in bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange eggplant rolls, seam side down, over sauce; cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes