More From Southern Living
Broil: 4 Minutes
- 16 miniature powdered sugar doughnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 pint chocolate-cherry ice cream
- Toppings: hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, maraschino cherries with stems
- Cut doughnuts in half horizontally; spread cut sides evenly with butter. Place, buttered sides up, on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Broil doughnut halves 3 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place 1 to 4 doughnut halves on each serving plate. Top with a small scoop of ice cream. Serve with desired toppings.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This