Mini Crab Cakes with Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa
These crowd-pleasing Mini Crab Cakes with Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa make impressive small bites for your hoilday féte.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 3 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Lime wedges
- 1. Prepare salsa.
- 2. Pick crabmeat, removing any bits of shell.
- 3. Whisk together mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Gently stir in crabmeat, panko, and next 2 ingredients. Shape mixture into 16 (2-inch) cakes (about 1/4 cup each). Cover and chill 1 to 4 hours.
- 4. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 8 crab cakes; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Repeat with remaining butter and crab cakes. Serve with Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa and lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note