MINI CINNAMON ROLLS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple juice or milk
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 package(s) crescent rolls
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate rolls into rectangles, press perforations. Spread with butter. Combine sugar & cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over rectangles. Roll up each rectangle from short end. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices cut side down in ungreased deep dish stone baker. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Mix glaze; powdered sugar & apple juice or milk. Drizzle on top of warm rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebFavorites and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
MINI CINNAMON ROLLS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch