- 2 (14.1-oz.) packages refrigerated piecrusts
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Garnishes: sweetened whipped cream, cocoa
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll piecrusts on a flat surface. Cut 60 rounds, using a 2 1/2-inch cutter. Press rounds onto bottoms and up sides of a lightly greased (with cooking spray) 24-cup miniature muffin pan. Refrigerate remaining piecrust rounds until ready to use.
Whisk together sugar and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk in melted butter, vinegar, and vanilla. Add eggs, whisking until well blended. Spoon about 1 heaping teaspoonful chocolate mixture into each piecrust shell.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 24 minutes or until set and crust is golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 30 minutes). Repeat with remaining piecrust rounds and chocolate mixture.
Store in an airtight container up to 3 days. Top with whipped cream just before serving.