These were delicious. We made them exactly as directed. They aren't too sweet and were very fluffy. My only complaint is that the mini chips all sunk to the bottom of the cupcake. Is there a reason for that? Still delicious!
Mini Chocolate- Chip Cupcakes
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mist 3 12-cup and 1 6-cup miniature muffin tins with cooking spray, or line each cup with a paper or foil liner.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl until well combined. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each and scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Add milk and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Reduce mixer speed to low and beat in flour mixture in 2 batches just until blended. With a rubber spatula, carefully stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or a tablespoon, fill each muffin cup nearly to top with batter. Bake cupcakes for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool in pans on wire racks for about 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Also featured in: Back to School Special, All You, 2013
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts