Mini Chip Snowball Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) mini chocolate morsels (12 oz package)
- 1/2 cup(s) pecan finely choped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt in large mixing bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour, stir in morsels and nuts. Use cookie scoop to scoop dough onto parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned. Remove from oven. Sift powdered sugar over hot cookies on baking sheet. Cool on baking sheets 3-4 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar if desired. Store in airtight container. Makes 4 dozen cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Karonkw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Chip Snowball Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts