Mini Chile Relleno Casseroles
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) 4 oz cans diced green chiles drained and patted dry
- 3/4 cup(s) frozen corn thawed and patted dry
- 4 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 6 large egg whites
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Coat 8 6-oz. or 4 10-oz heatproof ramekins with cooking spray and place on baking sheet.
- Equally divide green chiles, corn and scallions among the ramekins. Top each with cheese. Whisk milk, egg whites, eggs and salt in medium bowl until combined. Divide the egg mixture evvenly among the ramekins. Bake the mini casseroles until the tops begin to brown and the eggs are set, about 25 minutes for 6-oz ramekins, and 35 minutes for 10-oz ramekins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Chile Relleno Casseroles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes