Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) pepperoni finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning crushed
- 1 package(s) refrigerated pizza dough (10-ounce)
- 1 egg beaten
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Stir together pepperoni, green onion, pizza sauce, onion, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Unroll dough. On lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-inch square. Cut into twenty fice 3-inch squares. Spoon a slightly rounded teaspoon of pepperoni mixture atop each square. Brush edges of each square with water. Lift one corner of each square and stretch dough over the filling to opposite corner, making a triangle. Press edges together; seal well with fingers or a fork. Arrange calzones on a greased baking sheet. Prick tops with a fork. Mix egg and 2 teaspoons water; brush over calzones.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden. During last 3 minutes of baking time, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cdb122869 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini-Calzones Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers