Mini Cajun Burgers With Easy Rémoulade
Prepare patties the night before the game. Stack between sheets of wax paper, place in a disposable plastic container, cover with lid, and refrigerate overnight. Transport patties safely by packing in a cooler with ice. They'll be ready for the grill once you arrive at your destination.
More From Southern Living
Grill: 10 Minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound spicy Cajun sausage, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 (14-oz.) package dinner rolls, split
- Green leaf lettuce
- Easy Rémoulade
- 1. Combine ground beef and sausage in a large bowl. Shape mixture into 12 (2 1/2-inch) patties, and place on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle patties evenly with Cajun seasoning. Cover and chill up to 1 day, if desired.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve on split rolls with green leaf lettuce and Easy Rémoulade.
- Easy Rémoulade: Stir together 3/4 cup light mayonnaise, 2 Tbsp. Creole mustard, and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley. Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 3 days. Makes 1 cup. Prep: 5 min., Chill: 30 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note