Mini Barbecued Turkey Meatloaves
From America's Test Kitchen. Bull's-Eye Original BBQ sauce won their taste test (molasses but no high fructose).
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Bull's-eye Original BBQ sauce
- 17 saltines crushed fine, ~2/3 cup
- 3/4 pound(s) 93% lean ground turkey
- 3/4 pound(s) sweet Italian turkey sausage casing removed
- 1 large egg whisked with milk and seasonings
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/3 cup(s) flat parsley chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 425 degrees. Heat BBQ sauce in small saucepan over medium heat until slightly thickened, about 6 minutes.
- 2. Mix remaining ingredients with 3 Tbsp sauce until combined. Form into four mini loaves.
- 3. Heat oil in oven-safe skillet and cook loaves until well browned - 1-2 minutes per side. Spoon 1 Tbsp sauce over each loaf, transfer pan to oven and bake 20 minutes.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
- (They served with collard greens)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Barbecued Turkey Meatloaves Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes