Mini Baked Potatoes
Sara recently started serving small baked potatoes instead of standard giant russets because they're more flavorful and look nicer on the plate. Try them and they just might become your new favorite side.
- 4 small Yukon gold, red, or California white potatoes
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Toppings: sour cream or yogurt, snipped chives, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, herb butter, and salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°. Pierce potatoes several times with fork, place on baking sheet, and bake 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and crisp. Cut a slit in the top of each potato, and squeeze to push flesh of potato upward. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and add sea salt and pepper. Add toppings, as desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note