I added avocado, Thai basil instead of regular basil, and two slices of potato bread instead of three of the white. I would make this again, it was good.
Mini Bacon, Tomato, and Basil Sandwiches
Sandwiches can be assembled up to two hours ahead. Simply cover with a damp paper towel to keep bread from drying out.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 20 Minutes
- 9 slices ready-to-serve bacon, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 9 slices extra-thin white bread slices
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1. Heat bacon according to package directions until crisp.
- 2. Stir together cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly onto 1 side of each bread slice. Layer 3 bread slices, mayonnaise sides up, with 3 bacon slices each. Top bacon evenly with 1 bread slice, tomato slices, and basil. Top each with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise sides down. Cut each sandwich into quarters.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This