Mini Bacon Quiches
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 dozen
More From Coastal Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 1 large red-skinned potato, peeled and diced
- 6 large eggs
- 6 bacon slices, cooked until crisp and finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Garnishes: fresh thyme leaves, sliced green onion
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Combine eggs and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; whisk until well-blended. Stir in potato.
- 3. Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg mixture into each cup of a lightly greased mini muffin pan. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans; top each quiche with about 1/2 teaspoon sour cream, and garnish, if desired. Serve quiches warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers